Life Is Short
to my dear bff amirul syafiq
Tuesday, 15 November 2016 • 07:53 • 0 comments

hye assalamualaikum dear bff..its been a long right?..happy birthday boy..you are now in 20 zone..this might be the 4th time i did wish your birthday right?..so thats also means that we are already 4 year friendship..thanks for being my good friends..only one male good friends i think..from our past friendship till now i just hope that we still like before in future..oh ya as a birthday boy i wish u may have a happy life, have a good future , be with a solehah zaujah, be a very good son of your parents, and the most important be blessed with a good health..if something happen to you or just anything i will be there for u in case if u need me..emmm what else ha... oh ya ..to my keding i do advice u to gain a little bit weight eh..hahaha..thats all from me...




Welcome to my blog . Please navigate around happily. And follow me if you like to ;> Don't forget to leave your footsteps so I can visit you back ;3 bold italic underline strike

Diary About Link Stuff




Template By: Umi Humaira
Big helped: Wana
Owner: fatynmayda

Newer Posts or