Life Is Short
lot of love for 2 years
Thursday, 27 October 2016 • 06:08 • 0 comments

hye assalamualaikum...yess u are..this post all about you which is i think i love you and will miss you my dear friend.. named najah an nur..who is the most unpredictable person..from the time i get to know about you there a lot of thing i learned..thanks for always consider about me...im sorry in our earlier friendship i always ignored you..but not really ignored i think..hahhaa...seriously to me u are my bestfriend.. all among my friend you are among the person who im afraid of loosing you...najah..i really do hope that our friendship never die..please do take a good care of yourself..just call me when you feel you need someone to tell your secret , anger , stress ,and sadness darling..this last sem too much memories with you..thanks a lot.. like always i am the person who you used to say " suka membebel " right..so please laaa always dengar semua nasihat fatin yang sebelum2 ni...aku sayang kau gila...muahhh..bye2..






Welcome to my blog . Please navigate around happily. And follow me if you like to ;> Don't forget to leave your footsteps so I can visit you back ;3 bold italic underline strike

Diary About Link Stuff




Template By: Umi Humaira
Big helped: Wana
Owner: fatynmayda

Newer Posts or